Rimage systems are an excellent option for archiving and backup. Automation of the systems combined with the storage capacity of DVD or Blu-Ray and the built-in disc labeling capability means backup has never been easier!
- Rimage Archiver
- This feature is built into the Producer and Professional Series systems
- Point the software to the workstation, network drive, RAID, or other location you want to backup, select the appropriate label to print on the discs and let the system backup the entire contents for you!
- Options include spanning large files across discs (or not), choosing the media you want to use for backup, and appropriate disc labeling for identification
- Retrieving files from the backup set couldn’t be easier – no special software is needed, simply insert any disc from the backup set into any Windows PC and view or copy the files using the included file viewer
- Rimage P2HD Archiver (Learn more...)
- This feature is optional for the Producer and Professional Series systems
- Simply attach the P2 solid-state card reader to the Rimage system (or the network) and load the Panasonic P2 card
- The Rimage P2HD Archiver software will read the Panasonic P2 solid state card and output the contents to DVD or Blu-Ray discs
- Metadata will automatically be used to create the disc label for identification
- Solid state cards from Sony and Canon cameras can also be archived to disc using this function with some manual data input
Which system is right for me?
Need some help deciding which system is right for you? Want a quote?
Contact us by phone or e-mail.
Endeavor Digital, Inc.
364 Rudy Dam Road
Lititz, PA 17543
Don't forget to connect with us!
Connect and share with
your friends and followers!